Bank or Broker – Who Offers you the Better Deal?
If you need to move money overseas, failing to be aware of the benefits offered by different international currency transfer providers could see you lose out.
We have teamed up with TorFX in order to help its followers enjoy the benefits of using a currency broker rather than a bank.
So what are the benefits?
- Brokers are currency specialists: While banks focus on a number of areas, currency brokers specialise in exchange rates and can offer a much greater level of guidance and support.
- More competitive exchange rates: Securing a bank-beating exchange rate could mean the difference of thousands on larger transfers.
- No transfer fees: While most banks charge transfer fees, providers like TorFX offer fast, free services so you see immediate savings.
- Dedicated support: Some currency brokers employ exchange rate specialists to offer invaluable market insight and help you pick the best time to make a transfer.
- Risk management: Brokers offer a number of risk-management options, like forward contracts, so you can protect your transfers from erratic exchange rate movements.
Whether you’re clued up about currency or clueless, the foreign exchange service provided by help you get to grips with your currency transfers and make your money go further.
Why Choose TorFX?
TorFX are an award-winning international currency transfer provider with over ten years’ experience in managing a wide range of foreign exchange requirements. As currency specialists with a stand-out reputation for first-class customer care, TorFX were voted International Money Transfer Provider of the Year at the 2016 & 2017 Consumer Moneyfacts Awards and also took the top accolade of Best Customer Service – beating more than 100 other companies across 24 categories.
Their best rate guarantee, fast, free transfers and personal approach to account management mean that you can get the most out of every hassle-free currency transfer.
TorFX are also authorised by the FCA and operate segregated client accounts, so you can rest easy in the knowledge that your funds are totally secure in their hands.